Tuesday 1 February 2011

CHA Sneak Peeks - getting fed up yet?




I have to say its getting more difficult finding new and interesting CHA releases - theres so much 'bleuh'! out there, or perhaps its just me, but I feel that Ive seen most of it all before......

Anyways onto today's picks.......

Maya road's mini canvas pennants - really like the look of these, perfect for altering with a little glimmer mist me thinks!

And talking about glimmer mists....what about this delicious combination of pre-printed canvas by Prima, masked and glimmer misted and then loaded with gorgeous prima flowers - yum yum yum!



Petaloo have some cute crochets flowers on a lace band - love these


Check out the new Zva range - blingy gorgeous - love the large flowers

And what about graphic 45's stand which features their new Curtain call range? love the stand, not sure If I would do anything with the papers ect, but they always put on a good show!


Hopefully there will be more tomorrow - If I can find anything I like!!  lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment