Tuesday 21 December 2010

mini greetings.......

Over at DHE I joined in a Christmas card swap with a few others miniaturists, and I thought it would be nice to include a little something for each of them that they could (if they wanted!) use in their dolls houses.  I know that these have now arrived so I can post a picture of them here.

They are little mini shabby chic door hangers.

and to give you an idea of how small they are, heres some photos of them beside a penny!


Each of them was cut out of wood, then drilled in the corners.  I then painted and shabbied them up, strung them with wire, beads and punches and then stamped the sentiment.

My first foraying into mini-ing.  Hope you like them!

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. they are brill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh what a lovely doorhangers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy have tried to make one, well afew have done the first how did you do the writng thogh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissey, there were around 1" in length and I used a teeny teeny stamp with permanent ink after Id painted them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say Chrissey, I haven't forgotton you! promise!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww bless you, i cant find teeny weeny stampers grrrrrrrrrrrr thanks Mandy x

    ReplyDelete