Friday 12 November 2010

Last Weeks Club Kit and Sneak Peek!

Last Weeks Kit

Last weeks club kit was designed especially for Scrapaholix by the Bo Bunny design team.  Its a lovely mix of tropical colours with some fab Bazzil gems accents.  We were lucky to have instructions for the kit written by Sarah, as Im still off with my broken Ankle - Im sure you all enjoyed the 'break' away from me - ha ha!  There are just two kits left, let me know if you want one of them before they are returned.



Sneak Peek

This weeks kit is by Prima and uses their brand new line, Fairy Fauna - its Gorgeous! and one I picked out for club myself!  I havent done anything with the kit yet but I have a few ideas!  As Im still out of action, Monday's class will be taught by Jannene, but everyone will have instructions again to guide you through. 




Ill update the blog again once Ive designed the layout, so you know what to bring on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment